Two injured in Beach house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Virginia Beach, Va. – Two people were taken to the hospital after a fire broke out inside of a Virginia Beach home on Thursday night.

This happened in the 300 block of Dillion Drive in Princess Anne Plaza.

They say the fire was inside of the bathroom.

One person received non-life threatening injuries from burns and another suffered smoke inhalation.

Both were transported.

The fire is out right now.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.