Two dogs die in Virginia Beach house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Virginia Beach, Va. - All residents escaped a fire this morning at a home on Liberty Bell Road.

The family's two dogs died inside the home.

Fire officials say the call came in at 4:00 a.m.

Crews are on are still on the scene putting out hot spots. They have also secured a gas leak at the scene.

Check back with for more on this developing story.