Terry McAuliffe beat state Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli Tuesday to become Virginia’s next governor, ending a race that largely focused on national issues and saw heated attacks between the two candidates.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery