Bald is beautiful. Don't take our word for it. Take it from the readers of Veer Magazine, who named Blaine Stewart the third most "sexy" male TV personality in Hampton Roads. We suspect it's because of his striking resemblance to soccer stud David Beckham. See for yourself as Blaine anchors NewsChannel 3 "This Morning" from 5:00 to 7:00am, "WGNT News" from 7:00 to 9:00am on our sister station WGNT 27, and NewsChannel 3 at Noon. He's also part of the Live VIPIR Forecast Team.
Like many of his peers in Hampton Roads media, Blaine has been awarded several framed certificates and plaques for his journalistic abilities. Unlike many of his peers, he's also been singled out for the following:
- Tiny Mister Delta King (1979)
- "Look! No Cavities!" award, (1980-1992, 1993-present)
- Tallest Sibling (1977-1995, ended by brother's growth spurt)
- Cleanest Cubicle (2003)
Before coming to the big number "3", Blaine was an anchor, reporter, weathercaster, producer and disc jockey at television and radio stations in Columbus, GA, Hattiesburg, MS, and his hometown of New Orleans, LA. Also, he had hair.
When he's not "working", Blaine can be found working out (can't you tell?), pretending to understand the sport of lacrosse and searching for the words "Blaine" "Stewart" on the Internet.
What people are saying about NewsChannel 3's Blaine Stewart:
- "You are the most unprofessional person I've ever seen on morning television." (Nathan)
- "Blaine Stewart is a thieving hack." (Pat)
- "You're my favorite son." (Susan, Blaine's mom)