Gerald “Bishop” Staten (I), running for Suffolk Mayor
1. Why are you running for office?
I wanted to give some diversity to the ballot in being the youngest to Ever Run. Giving the citizens and registered voters a candidate for the People.
2. Why should people vote for you?
I think they should Vote for me because I’m the Future Moving forward, no need to delay what already has potential to happen anyway.
3. What’s your favorite thing about the area you want to represent?
Suffolk is the largest city in the state land wise, and with opportunities to do right by the land is what I represent.
4. What is the biggest problem your area is facing, how will you fix it?
High cost in water bill, and city gadgets, must come down.
5. Describe Donald Trump in max 3 words?
Donald “Dump” Trump
6. Describe Hillary Clinton in max 3 words?
Hillary For President.
7. What do you do for a living? Why do you do it?
I’m a material handler and Cal Cartage company and QVC, let the boys be boys I love my job(s) somebody has to do the hard labor work.
8. You’re going to be marooned on a tropical island for a week, you can only bring 1 thing – what is it?
9. What do you think of Colin Kaepernick?
Stand for the SSB aren’t you tired of being on the ground anyway. (Sacked)
10. Would you vote to fund light rail expansion in your area?
Yes go light rail.
11. Will you respect the outcome of the election?
I expect to win it in High Fashion, but in good sportsmanship may the best man/woman win.
12. Favorite TV Show?
The price is right.