Spotsylvania County, Va. – A Virginia family is devastated after losing 32-year-old Sarah Marie Schulzetenberg Harkins and her unborn child.
The beloved mother of four died suddenly on Monday after she was stung by wasps while she was working in her backyard.
According to WTVR.com, Harkins died at the hospital when an aneurysm in her brain burst because of the stress the stings and an allergic reaction brought on.
Donations have poured in from family, friends, and total strangers to support her husband and their four young children.
A gofundme.com website has been set up to help the family. It has raised $97,000 so far.
To read more about this story, click here.