One displaced in Hampton house fire

fire1

Hampton, Va. – One person is without a home after a fire in Hampton on Thursday.

The fire happened this morning at 2:16 a.m. in the 2900 block of North Armistead Avenue.

The person was able to escape the trailer before fire crews arrived.

The fire was quickly knocked out in the living room.

No one was injured.

Officials say this fire was caused by an electric space heater that was too close to a sofa.


Related Stories


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 15,930 other followers