IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Family, two dogs displaced by Newport News apartment fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
fire1 generic

Newport News, Va. – An apartment fire on Lucas Creek Road displaced a family and two dogs late Saturday night.

The Newport News Fire Department responded to the fire in the 900 block of Lucas Creek Road at 11pm and found smoke showing from the building . The fire was brought under control quickly and contained to a bedroom area.

The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental.

The Red Cross provided assistance to two adults, one child and two dogs.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 66,402 other followers