Virginia Beach EMS captain charged with strangulation
A Virginia Beach EMS captain has been charged with misdemeanor strangulation, and is now waiting to learn his future with the department.
Beach police arrested David Baust last Friday.
A spokesman with Virginia Beach EMS says the charges stem from an off-duty incident.
Baust oversees paramedics and has been with EMS for nearly 30 years.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car