Suspect wanted for using counterfeit credit card in Newport News
Newport News, Va. – A person is wanted for using a counterfeit credit card in Newport News, police tell NewsChannel 3.
On January 27, 2014 at 6:40 p.m. the suspect entered the Walgreens located at 13007 Warwick Boulevard and purchased four Vanilla Visa Gift cards with a stolen credit card number.
Because the victim still had her credit card in her possession, detectives believe the offender likely used a counterfeit card with the victim’s credit card number encoded on it.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspect or any other information regarding this case is asked to call Newport News Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Crime Line callers may remain totally anonymous, are never required to testify in court and could be eligible for a cash reward for information leading to an arrest.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations