Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A man has been taken to Sentara Norfolk General after a stabbing in Norfolk on Thursday night.
Calls came in to emergency officials about the incident at around 7:30 p.m.
Police say this happened in the 7900 block of Simons Drive.
When crews arrived, they found a man who had been stabbed.
His condition is unknown at this time.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave