Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A man has been taken to Sentara Norfolk General after a stabbing in Norfolk on Thursday night.
Calls came in to emergency officials about the incident at around 7:30 p.m.
Police say this happened in the 7900 block of Simons Drive.
When crews arrived, they found a man who had been stabbed.
His condition is unknown at this time.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time