MAJOR Todd A. Miller
Today we honor Major Todd A. Miller. He enlisted in the air force as a broadcaster in 1995.
He worked at Langley Air Force Base. He was selected for officer training in 2000 while stationed at March Air Force Base in Riverside, California. He was commissioned in 2001 as an intercontinental ballistic missiles launch officer. Major miller is currently attending the Joint Forces Staff College — assigned to the defense threat reduction agency at Fort Belvoir.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified