OS1 Lakia Perez
Today news channel three honors Operations Specialist Petty Officer First Class Lakia Perez.
She’s served in the navy for 18 and a half years. She is a mother of two and is currently serving at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth as a substance abuse counselor. Operations Specialist Perez is from Newark, New Jersey and her future plans are to retire and pursue a career in the field of drug and alcohol counseling. We thank her for her service.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship