Hampton man killed in car crash on I-64, two others injured
Hampton, Va. – A single car crash on I-64 in Hampton Sunday left one man dead and sent two other people to the hospital.
According to Va. State Police, a 2002 Buick Regal lost control and drove into a ditch while traveling eastbound on I-64 east of LaSalle Ave.
The driver of the car, 25-year-old Dominic O’Neal McCray, died. One passenger was airlifted to Sentara Norfolk General hospital in critical condition. A second passenger was taken to Riverside Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on the cause of the crash.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel