Hampton man killed in car crash on I-64, two others injured
Hampton, Va. – A single car crash on I-64 in Hampton Sunday left one man dead and sent two other people to the hospital.
According to Va. State Police, a 2002 Buick Regal lost control and drove into a ditch while traveling eastbound on I-64 east of LaSalle Ave.
The driver of the car, 25-year-old Dominic O’Neal McCray, died. One passenger was airlifted to Sentara Norfolk General hospital in critical condition. A second passenger was taken to Riverside Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on the cause of the crash.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’