CMSGT Christopher Alston (RET)
Today we honor Chief Master Sergeant Christopher Alston.
He served 33 years in the US Air Force.
He retired in August of 2012 from the Air Force Reserves at Langley-Eustis joint base.
He served in Desert Shield, Desert Storm, and operation enduring freedom.
Chief Master Sergeant Alston received a number of awards including the Air Force achievement medal, national defense service medal with one bronze star, and global war on terrorism service medal.
We thank him for his service.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'