Thousands of pounds of chicken noodle soup recalled due to undeclared allergens
Nearly 55,000 pounds of chicken noodle soup products from ConAgra are being recalled.
The microwaveable, ‘Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice’ soup has undeclared allergens in it.
The soups contain wheat and egg and those ingredients aren’t listed on the label.
The soup has the establishment number P-770 inside the USDA Mark of Inspection and the Best By date of “JUN092015” on the bottom of the bowl.
The soup was produced on December 16, 2013 and was distributed to retail outlets around the country.
For more information about this recall, click here.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study