Brittany Stover of William and Mary honored as ECAC Gymnast of the Week
Williamsburg, Va. – William and Mary sophomore Brittany Stover has been selected as the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Gymnast of the Week after an outstanding performance at the North Carolina State tri-meet last Friday, according to Tribe Athletics.
It’s the second time Stover has earned the league’s top weekly honor this season.
Stover won the all-around title with a 38.925 and placed third on bars by equaling a season high (9.750).
William and Mary will compete at George Washington on February 9, 2014.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend