Beach artist sculpts a huge frozen dinner out of snow
Virginia Beach artist T. A. L. ENT. has created an impressive snow sculpture in his front yard… of an enormous frozen dinner.
The huge dinner measures 30 feet by 30 feet and comes complete with two pieces of chicken, peas, carrots and mashed potatoes.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains