‘Full House’ stars reunite for Super Bowl ad
(CNN) – Forget about football. We’re ready for the Super Bowl commercials.
One in particular has already piqued our interest. It stars three of our favorite ’90s guys: Bob Saget, Dave Coulier and John Stamos.
Yes, that’s right. The Super Bowl on February 2 will feature a mini-”Full House” reunion.
The three actors, who starred on the popular ABC sitcom from 1987 to 1995, will appear in an ad spot for Dannon Oikos yogurt.
A teaser for the commercial has already been released and hints the ad will poke fun at the three men still living together after all these years.
On the series, Saget played a single dad of three girls who relied on his friends and housemates, played by Coulier (“Uncle Joey”) and Stamos (“Uncle Jesse”) to help him out with parenting.
In a behind-the-scenes video, Stamos (who’s already a spokesman for the Dannon brand) says he thinks the ad won’t leave “Full House” fans disappointed.
“I’m very grateful to my two brothers for doing this commercial with us for Dannon,” Stamos says, “and I think it’s going to be really funny. People are going to be very surprised.”
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'