World War One era cannon struck by vehicle
A World War One era Cannon in Salem, Virginia was struck by a vehicle either late Sunday night or in the early hours on Monday morning, January 13, according to WDBJ7 in Roanoke, Va.
The person allegedly struck the cannon, and drove off. Salem Police are now looking for the person who did it, WDBJ7 reports.
The suspect who was driving the vehicle was headed south on College Avenue and attempted to make a left hand turn onto Roanoke Boulevard when the vehicle struck the cannon, according to Salem Police.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million