Record number of meth lab busts last year in NC, report says
Raleigh, N.C. – New numbers have been released about meth busts in North Carolina.
Eight counties saw the most meth lab busts in 2013, including 22 in Johnston County, the report says.
In 2012, authorities were able to track down 460 meth labs as opposed to 561 meth labs that were shut down in 2013.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified