UPDATE: Suffolk man arrested in Miller Mart robbery
George Lee Carroll, III
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk Police have arrested and charged 53-year-old George Lee Carroll, III, of Suffolk with Robbery, Use of a Firearm in Commission of a Felony, and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon following the investigation of the armed robbery which occurred on January 3, 2014.
Carroll is currently being held without bond at Western Tidewater Regional Jail.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains