UPDATE: Suffolk man arrested in Miller Mart robbery
George Lee Carroll, III
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk Police have arrested and charged 53-year-old George Lee Carroll, III, of Suffolk with Robbery, Use of a Firearm in Commission of a Felony, and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon following the investigation of the armed robbery which occurred on January 3, 2014.
Carroll is currently being held without bond at Western Tidewater Regional Jail.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom