Restaurant Week in Downtown Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - Bring your appetite!
The 16th annual Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week, coordinated by the Downtown Norfolk Council, offers 16 unique downtown restaurants with prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner.
Restaurants may feature two course lunch specials for $10 and/or three course dinner specials for $20, $30 and $40.
The event runs from January 19-26, 2014. Reservations are recommended.
Restaurant Week in Downtown Norfolk is ideal for traveling by foot, light rail, bike, or car – all restaurants are conveniently located in a 1.5 mile radius.
For additional information, call 757-623-1757 or visit http://www.DowntownNorfolk.org.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations