Restaurant Week in Downtown Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - Bring your appetite!
The 16th annual Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week, coordinated by the Downtown Norfolk Council, offers 16 unique downtown restaurants with prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner.
Restaurants may feature two course lunch specials for $10 and/or three course dinner specials for $20, $30 and $40.
The event runs from January 19-26, 2014. Reservations are recommended.
Restaurant Week in Downtown Norfolk is ideal for traveling by foot, light rail, bike, or car – all restaurants are conveniently located in a 1.5 mile radius.
For additional information, call 757-623-1757 or visit http://www.DowntownNorfolk.org.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery