Update: Two arrested in connection to Old Point National Bank robbery
Update: Two people have now been arrested in connection to the robbery of Old Point National Bank in Newport News.
The two suspects, Jerry Lekeith Henderson, 37, and his accused female accomplice, Latoya Christine Heath,25, were detained at the airport when they returned the car.
Henderson has been charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit a felony, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Heath has been charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and conspiracy to commit a felony.
Newport News, Va. – Newport News police are looking for a man who they say robbed the Old Point National Bank on Tuesday.
They say this happened at around 4:58 p.m. on 11751 Jefferson Avenue.
Police say when they arrived on the scene, they were told that a man went into the bank, implied that he had a weapon and gave the teller a note demanding money.
After he received the cash, he left the area in a silver sedan, possibly a Nissan Altima.
If you know anything about this incident, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified