COL. Shelton Avery Davis MD.
Today we honor Colonel Shelton Avery Davis, MD.
He has served in the Army for 25 years and received a number of awards including the Bronze Star Medal and Meritorious Service Medal.
Colonel Davis served as Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaiton Service at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
He is the proud son of Brenda and Shelton Davis of Portsmouth.
Colonel Davis recently retired. We thank him for his service.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it