COL. Shelton Avery Davis MD.
Today we honor Colonel Shelton Avery Davis, MD.
He has served in the Army for 25 years and received a number of awards including the Bronze Star Medal and Meritorious Service Medal.
Colonel Davis served as Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaiton Service at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
He is the proud son of Brenda and Shelton Davis of Portsmouth.
Colonel Davis recently retired. We thank him for his service.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean