Police looking for serial robber in Hampton
Hampton Police are searching for a serial robber. They say the man has held up three separate businesses.
The man struck last on Christmas Eve morning at the Miller Mart off South Armistead Avenue, where he robbed the store at gunpoint.
In each robbery, investigators say he enters the business and tells the clerk he has a weapon and demands cash.
The first robbery occurred on December 19th. Police say he held up a 7-Eleven on Shell Road.
Then, four days later, on December 23rd, he hit Sally’s Beauty Supply on West Mercury Boulevard.
Police say the man is between 25 and 27 years old, 5’6” to 5’11” tall and weighs around 160 pounds.
If you have any information on the man’s identity, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton