NewsChannel 3′s ‘super fan’ donates to Operation Wish List
As NewsChannel 3 takes action for”Operation Wish List” our regular viewers have taken notice!
Our viewers have been right there with us making this project work.
Lets` face it, without the help of our viewers and our sponsors, we wouldn`t have raised nearly $5,000 so far that will be matched by our community partners at Southern Bank.
And without you, we wouldn`t see toy donations filling up the bins at area Farm Fresh and Tropical Smoothie locations around Hampton Roads.
One special person we like to call our “super fan” made a toy donation.
His name is Mark Covington and he sends everyone at NewsChannel 3 a greeting card every year.
If you would like to donate to Operation Wish List, click here.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery