Bond denied for Eastern Shore arson suspect; Trial to remain in Virginia Beach
Accomack County, Va. (WTKR) – Eastern Shore arson suspect Tonya Bundick will remain in jail while she awaits trial in January.
Judge Glen Tyler denied Bundick’s request for bond in Accomack County Circuit Court Wednesday.
Bundick was re-arrested on December 2 after being indicted on 62 additional counts of arson and conspiracy to commit arson.
The judge also denied a motion from Bundick’s attorneys to move her trial again, away from Virginia Beach.
She is set to go on trial there January 13, 2014 for her original charges of one count of arson and one count of conspiracy to commit arson for a fire in Melfa in early April.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom