SFC Edward Dilday
Today we honor Sergeant First Class Edward Dilday.
He joined the Army in 1951 where he spent time in Korea, Austria and Germany.
He also did two tours in Vietnam.
Sergeant first class Dilday retired in 1973.
He now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife and three sons.
We thank him for his service.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call