SFC Edward Dilday
Today we honor Sergeant First Class Edward Dilday.
He joined the Army in 1951 where he spent time in Korea, Austria and Germany.
He also did two tours in Vietnam.
Sergeant first class Dilday retired in 1973.
He now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife and three sons.
We thank him for his service.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales