BMCS Henry Winston
Today we honor retired Senior Chief Boatswain Mate Henry Winston.
He’s pictured here with “Ginger.”
he served with the with the rivron #9 in the delta of Vietnam.
He was also boat captain with the river rats.
He was awarded the navy commendation medal twice with combat “v” and combat action ribbon. He retired after 23 years of service.
Today is his birthday – he’s 70 years old.
News channel three says happy birthday and we thank him for your service.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'