W&M men’s basketball team take on Wofford College
Spartanburg, Sc. – The William and Mary men’s basketball team gutted out a 63-60 road victory at Wofford on Saturday afternoon.
Senior guard Julian Boatner gave the Tribe the lead for good with 1:25 remaining on a nifty driving layup, and sophomore Terry Tarpey was strong defensively in the closing seconds before pulling down the defensive rebound to ice the Tribe’s third road win of the season. W&M upped its season ledger to 5-4, while Wofford fell to 3-5. (via tribeathletics.com )
Here are more highlights from the game.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'