W&M men’s basketball team take on Wofford College
Spartanburg, Sc. – The William and Mary men’s basketball team gutted out a 63-60 road victory at Wofford on Saturday afternoon.
Senior guard Julian Boatner gave the Tribe the lead for good with 1:25 remaining on a nifty driving layup, and sophomore Terry Tarpey was strong defensively in the closing seconds before pulling down the defensive rebound to ice the Tribe’s third road win of the season. W&M upped its season ledger to 5-4, while Wofford fell to 3-5. (via tribeathletics.com )
Here are more highlights from the game.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations