W&M men’s basketball team take on Wofford College
Spartanburg, Sc. – The William and Mary men’s basketball team gutted out a 63-60 road victory at Wofford on Saturday afternoon.
Senior guard Julian Boatner gave the Tribe the lead for good with 1:25 remaining on a nifty driving layup, and sophomore Terry Tarpey was strong defensively in the closing seconds before pulling down the defensive rebound to ice the Tribe’s third road win of the season. W&M upped its season ledger to 5-4, while Wofford fell to 3-5. (via tribeathletics.com )
Here are more highlights from the game.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million