UPDATE: Teen arrested in shooting at Chesapeake apartment complex
Photo: Robert Doyon
UPDATE: Police arrested 19-year-old Robert Doyon on Wednesday, December 4. He was found in Virginia Beach.
Chesapeake Police are looking for a man following a shooting that occurred early Wednesday at The Carlton at Greenbrier apartments.
Police responded around 1:20 a.m. to reports of shots fired in the 1500 block of Mitchum Way.
They say an altercation ensued earlier inside one of the apartments. One of the people involved left and later returned.
The argument continued outside where two of the people involved, both armed with handguns, exchanged several rounds of fire with each other.
Both individuals live in the apartment complex, but in separate apartments.
One building was struck by the gunfire, but no injuries were reported.
One of the suspects, 19-year-old Kemanni MacGallister, was arrested and charged with attempted malicious wounding, possession of a concealed weapon, and discharging a firearm in public.
The other suspect fled before police arrived. Robert Doyon, 19, is currently wanted for shooting into an occupied dwelling and attempted malicious wounding.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is encouraged to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time