EO1 Michael Konieczny
Today we honor Equipment Operator (petty officer) First Class Michael Konieczny.
He served in the Navy for 13 years.
During that time he served on board the USS Brumby and USS Mt. Baker as an electrician.
He also served with the naval mobile construction battalion 24.
He and his wife Cindy have been married for 21 years, they have three children, and live in Boiling Springs, South Carolina.
News channel three thanks him for his service.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery