EO1 Michael Konieczny
Today we honor Equipment Operator (petty officer) First Class Michael Konieczny.
He served in the Navy for 13 years.
During that time he served on board the USS Brumby and USS Mt. Baker as an electrician.
He also served with the naval mobile construction battalion 24.
He and his wife Cindy have been married for 21 years, they have three children, and live in Boiling Springs, South Carolina.
News channel three thanks him for his service.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations