Man shot in arm, leg in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – Police are investigating after a man was shot in the 300 block of Lee Street in Hampton on Friday night.
They say calls came in about the shooting at around 6 p.m.
A man was shot in the arm and leg police say.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
No further details have been released.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million