Man shot in arm, leg in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – Police are investigating after a man was shot in the 300 block of Lee Street in Hampton on Friday night.
They say calls came in about the shooting at around 6 p.m.
A man was shot in the arm and leg police say.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
No further details have been released.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel