Man hit by vehicle in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – A man has been taken to the hospital after he was hit by a vehicle in Hampton on Friday night.
Calls came in about the incident at around 6 p.m.
When officers arrived, they saw the man who had been hit. His injuries were non-life threatening.
Police say a 1999 Dodge Intrepid was going westbound in the 1900 block of Pembroke Avenue when the man was hit.
There’s no word on charges right now.
Police are still investigating.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9