Convicted robber on the run in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A convicted robber is on the run in Virginia Beach. Beach police have been looking for this fugitive since July.
They say 26-year-old Amanda Michele Bryant needs to go back to jail.
She’s wanted to serve a suspended sentence.
Police say this is for a strong arm robbery from 2005 Bryant. She was previously convicted.
Now police are looking for her to serve the rest of her sentence.
Bryant’s last known address is the 2700 block of Ike Street in Chesapeake.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million