Pit bull hailed a hero after saving woman from machete attack, report says
Edmonton – A pit bull is being called a hero after authorities said the dog saved a woman from being attacked by a machete. That’s according to a report from WGHP via CTV News.
CTVNews reported that three men and a teenager broke into the woman’s home in Edmonton, Canada last week and tried attacking her. Police said once things got violent, Mercey, a 4-year-old pit bull, jumped into action and took the majority of the beating. Officials said the dog’s owner sustained only minor injuries.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales