McAuliffe selling off investment in Franklin mill
Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe announced yesterday that he is putting the bulk of his multi-million dollar fortune in a blind trust.
We don’t know exactly how much money he has because he won’t release his tax returns.
But he’s also selling off his investments in two controversial companies — one of them here in Hampton Roads.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million