Would you eat roast turkey flavored ice cream?
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User due chiacchiere
Here’s a new way to do turkey this Thanksgiving. Your dinner will not be complete without it.
Say hello to turkey flavored ice cream.
Salt & Straw is offering a variety of specialized treats, including Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey.
According to Salt & Straw’s website, the ice cream is made with all the flavors of a roasted turkey, including its juices, and the caramelized onions underneath are packed into a turkey fat caramel ice cream with ‘fried turkey skin brittle’.
Other flavors include Apple Cranberry Stuffing, Mince Meat, and Sweet Potato and Candied Pecans!
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home