Would you eat roast turkey flavored ice cream?
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User due chiacchiere
Here’s a new way to do turkey this Thanksgiving. Your dinner will not be complete without it.
Say hello to turkey flavored ice cream.
Salt & Straw is offering a variety of specialized treats, including Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey.
According to Salt & Straw’s website, the ice cream is made with all the flavors of a roasted turkey, including its juices, and the caramelized onions underneath are packed into a turkey fat caramel ice cream with ‘fried turkey skin brittle’.
Other flavors include Apple Cranberry Stuffing, Mince Meat, and Sweet Potato and Candied Pecans!
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified