Would you eat roast turkey flavored ice cream?
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User due chiacchiere
Here’s a new way to do turkey this Thanksgiving. Your dinner will not be complete without it.
Say hello to turkey flavored ice cream.
Salt & Straw is offering a variety of specialized treats, including Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey.
According to Salt & Straw’s website, the ice cream is made with all the flavors of a roasted turkey, including its juices, and the caramelized onions underneath are packed into a turkey fat caramel ice cream with ‘fried turkey skin brittle’.
Other flavors include Apple Cranberry Stuffing, Mince Meat, and Sweet Potato and Candied Pecans!
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’