William and Mary senior guard suspended due to violation of team rules
Williamsburg, Va. – William and Mary’s Brandon Britt has been suspended due to a violation of team rules the school’s head basketball coach announced on Thursday.
They will determine the length of the suspension after an administrative process.
“It is an unfortunate circumstance, but Brandon remains an important part of our program,” head men’s basketball coach Tony Shaver said. “He will continue to practice with the team, and we look forward to getting him back on the court for his senior season.”
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested