Too early for holiday music on the radio?
Is it too early to hear “Frosty the Snowman” or even “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”?
Not too early for some local radio stations.
A handful of radio stations across the United States are already playing holiday music, but the majority of them will wait until the week of Thanksgiving.
They both began playing the music right after Halloween.
101.3 has been doing this for at least ten years, and 107.7 is in its second year of Christmas music.
So what are your thoughts? Do you enjoy the holiday music – or is it a little too early for you the first day of November?
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested