Too early for holiday music on the radio?
Is it too early to hear “Frosty the Snowman” or even “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”?
Not too early for some local radio stations.
A handful of radio stations across the United States are already playing holiday music, but the majority of them will wait until the week of Thanksgiving.
They both began playing the music right after Halloween.
101.3 has been doing this for at least ten years, and 107.7 is in its second year of Christmas music.
So what are your thoughts? Do you enjoy the holiday music – or is it a little too early for you the first day of November?
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach