Too early for holiday music on the radio?
Is it too early to hear “Frosty the Snowman” or even “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”?
Not too early for some local radio stations.
A handful of radio stations across the United States are already playing holiday music, but the majority of them will wait until the week of Thanksgiving.
They both began playing the music right after Halloween.
101.3 has been doing this for at least ten years, and 107.7 is in its second year of Christmas music.
So what are your thoughts? Do you enjoy the holiday music – or is it a little too early for you the first day of November?
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’