UPDATE: Woman shot inside Norfolk apartment
Norfolk, Virginia – Police are investigating a shooting in the 2500 block of Leo Street.
Police say a woman was shot inside an apartment around 3:00 a.m. Friday morning. Her injuries are not life-threatening.
During a domestic argument, police say the firearm was discharged through the floor of an upstairs apartment. The bullet grazed the leg of the woman, who is a tenant in the apartment below. She was treated at the scene by Norfolk Fire and Rescue.
A woman was taken into custody; police have not yet released information on charges or motives for the shooting.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel