UPDATE: Woman shot inside Norfolk apartment
Norfolk, Virginia – Police are investigating a shooting in the 2500 block of Leo Street.
Police say a woman was shot inside an apartment around 3:00 a.m. Friday morning. Her injuries are not life-threatening.
During a domestic argument, police say the firearm was discharged through the floor of an upstairs apartment. The bullet grazed the leg of the woman, who is a tenant in the apartment below. She was treated at the scene by Norfolk Fire and Rescue.
A woman was taken into custody; police have not yet released information on charges or motives for the shooting.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'