Floating crane falls into Elizabeth River
The boom of a floating crane experienced a perceived failure and is now in the Elizabeth River, according to Leila Rice of Elizabeth River Crossings.
SKW safety is investigating.
No injuries have been reported.
The equipment belongs to a subcontractor, Rice says.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen