Floating crane falls into Elizabeth River
The boom of a floating crane experienced a perceived failure and is now in the Elizabeth River, according to Leila Rice of Elizabeth River Crossings.
SKW safety is investigating.
No injuries have been reported.
The equipment belongs to a subcontractor, Rice says.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains