7th grader accused of making hit list in James City County
A 12-year-old 7th grader from Hornsby Middle School is accused of making a hit list that targeted some of her fellow school mates, according to Maj. Steve Rubino with the James City County Police.
The student was taken out of the school just before noon on Thursday, October 31, after a student contacted a staff member.
Police don’t believe there will be any criminal charges made against the student. The incident is being investigated.
The school says disciplinary actions will be taken against the student.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time