VDOT looking to hire new Jamestown-Scotland Ferry captain
VDOT tweeted on Wednesday that they are hiring.
One of the positions open right now is a ferry captain for the Jamestown-Scotland Ferry in Surry, which pays from $25 to nearly $31 per hour.
On average, you’ll work 29 hours per week.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'