Police say man was driving recklessly in fatal Chesapeake crash
Chesapeake, Virginia – According to State Police, a man was killed while recklessly driving a 2000 Mazda van on Interstate 64 eastbound near Greenbrier Parkway Friday night.
Police say around 10:15pm, the driver was speeding and lost control of the van causing it to overturn several times.
Police say the driver was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced deceased at the scene.
The driver was wearing a safety belt.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen