Police say man was driving recklessly in fatal Chesapeake crash
Chesapeake, Virginia – According to State Police, a man was killed while recklessly driving a 2000 Mazda van on Interstate 64 eastbound near Greenbrier Parkway Friday night.
Police say around 10:15pm, the driver was speeding and lost control of the van causing it to overturn several times.
Police say the driver was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced deceased at the scene.
The driver was wearing a safety belt.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach