UPDATE: Lanes now clear on I-64 westbound near Busch Gardens
Update: All lanes are now open. There is no congestion.
Previous: VDOT is reporting a 9-mile backup on I-64 westbound in James City County at Busch Gardens due to a two-vehicle crash.
The backup extends to Jefferson Avenue.
The west left lane is closed at this time.
State Police say there were minor injuries involved. Once fire and rescue vehicles move traffic will be able to flow.
Traffic is now being diverted onto 242 B (RT 199)
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam