Hospital: Five injured at North Carolina State Fair
(CNN) — At least five people were being treated Thursday night at WakeMed hospital in Raleigh after an incident at the North Carolina State Fair, a hospital spokeswoman told CNN.
There was no immediate information on the extent of their injuries.
CNN affiliate WRAL reported the accident involved a ride called the Vortex.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested