Hampton officials investigating case of gunshot victim
Hampton, Va. – Hampton officials are investigating a case in which an adult male was admitted to the hospital.
The victim was suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the leg.
Officers were responding to a call of shots fired on the 700 block of Kecoughtan Rd. when the call came in about the shooting.
Officials are not saying if the two incidents are related.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we bring you more on these developing stories.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's