Hampton officials investigating case of gunshot victim
Hampton, Va. – Hampton officials are investigating a case in which an adult male was admitted to the hospital.
The victim was suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the leg.
Officers were responding to a call of shots fired on the 700 block of Kecoughtan Rd. when the call came in about the shooting.
Officials are not saying if the two incidents are related.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we bring you more on these developing stories.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen