Update: Missing Virginia Beach woman found safe
UPDATE: Ms. Jackson was located by a rescue unit around 3:00am near the intersection of Virginia Beach blvd and Rosemont Rd. She was transported to Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital where she was treated for low blood sugar.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach police need your help to find 50-year-old Mary Jackson.
They say Jackson was picked up at 12:50 p.m. on Friday from the 600 block of Grant Avenue by taxi. She was then taken to a doctor’s appointment at 1788 Republic Road.
She left the appointment before being picked up and she has not been heard from since.
Police say she is mentally challenged, diabetic, and suffers from other medical conditions. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
If you know where she is, please call Emergency Communications at 757-385-5000.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time